Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Little Catch-Up

Barring any tomato-based reference in my post title, I'm going to try to pedal through a month of adventures and back to my presently wonderful life.
With the end of school came a lot of added free time for my friends. While I still work an exhausting 19.5 hours per week, I found time in my hectic schedule for bike rides, late-night outings, and a few trips out of state. I had a wonderful weekend in Driggs, Idaho with a bunch of my very close friends. The following week I sardined myself into my friend's Mazda in order to drive with four other girlfriends to California. We hit up all the sights, and my favorite souvenir is definitely the great tan I brought back to overcast Logan.
I think that covers most of my life over the past 25 days. There are other things - great things, to be specific - that I'm still waiting to write about. I have got my future vaguely figured out, and I know that even if things don't go exactly according to my plans, I'll be able to wring every ounce of goodness out of the trials and blessings I have been given.

{Just a glimpse of the smothering happiness that occurs when I'm surrounded by children.}

No comments: