Friday, August 3, 2012

Tourist in My Town

I moved to New York City yesterday.

It still hasn't quite sunk in that I'm here - in the city - indefinitely.

Perhaps it's because I don't have a job yet, but I've spent the last two days doing a lot of the "touristy" things. In between unpacking, grocery shopping, and a job interview this morning, I've also been able to hit some of the sights that I missed during my previous visits as a tourist.

I looked nice for my job interview. This is pre swoopy, cat-eye, nasty bangs that come as a result of high humidity. I've come to the general conclusion that (most) people in New York have a continuous bad hair day. I will be one of them.

I spent my evening at the MoMA. Thanks Target for letting me get in for FREE on Friday! Also, I love ironic art.

And Van Gogh.


If you're like my dad and need to know what type of restaurant this is, let me refer you here. This is right across the street from my (potential) new employer. I'll let you know how the food is once I have job.

Stay tuned. There is much more to come from this crazy place I now call home.


No comments: