Wednesday, August 8, 2012

bad/good

Bad news:

I ate (almost) an entire package of Oreos in a little over two days.
These Heads or Tails Oreos rock my world. Seriously.

Good news:

I (assume that I) walk off all of the calories by perusing the neighborhoods of New York City. Today alone, I covered the Upper West Side, Central Park, and the Upper East Side.

This was actually from yesterday at Washington Square Park. It is definitely one of my new favorite spots in the city.

Just a quaint house on the Upper West Side. I try to mimic the life of Kathleen Kelly (Meg Ryan) in "You've Got Mail," sans 1990s dial-up internet.

Good news:

While I'm completely ecstatic to start my new job at Columbia University, I will miss the lazy days of exploring the Big Apple and familiarizing myself with this wonderful city. Seriously, there is no better place on earth.


No comments: