Sunday, June 5, 2011

Random Goodness

Here's a brief smattering of my life at the moment:

I just painted my nails. They look absolutely gorgeous, and they'll definitely complement the outfit I have picked out for my sister's wedding.

My sister is getting married. I'm so happy for her and her wonderful fiance. They're so in love, and it's a beautiful thing to watch.

I'm trying to plan the next segment of my life. After this summer of nannying and playing house at my tiny apartment, I think I'm ready to move on to bigger and better things. We'll see where the wind takes me.

I set my sights to travel to DC this summer. Hopefully everything works out so I'm able to go.

I've found lots of wonderful people to fill my social calendar this summer. In addition, I think I've overcome the social funk that happened for the first couple of weeks after he left. Since the two of us hardly talk anymore, I'm staying busy with people I love just as much. Yay!

Life is good. Summer is on its way. I'm a happy girl.

No comments: