Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Philosophy:

No, not one of Sally's many philosophies from "You're a Good Man Charlie Brown." Not even something profoundly written by Aristotle or Socrates. My philosophy comes from one of the weirdest, yet most original people to ever walk this earth. His name is Andy Warhol, and he's one of my crazy/fantastic heroes. He had the ability to make art from the world around us. He believed life to be one grand joke, and he lived every day as though it were made for him. That's why his philosophy is mine:

"Every day's a new day."

I have it written and sitting on my window sill. I see it as I get up each morning, and I notice it before going to bed each night. It is this philosophy that keeps me grounded in the moment, for as we all know, only today really matters.

No comments: