Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Day in the Life


I would like to live a Beatles song. Maybe not one where they're all high, like "I am the Walrus" (well, maybe I would like this one... coocoocachoo) or "Sun King" or even "Revolution 9," but a Beatles song nonetheless. I just think that I would enjoy my day more if it were a song like "A Day in the Life" or "Blackbird" or most definitely "When I'm 64." While I see myself as a modern-day Eleanor Rigby, I do not think that I'm above using a silver hammer to knock some sense into my friends. I also want to marry a man named Jude, and I hope we have a daughter named Lucy and a son named Rocky. Let's just say that I'm quite a fan of the Beatles, and I think that my life is better if one of their songs plays during my day. The end.

Just kidding. One more. My favorite.


No comments: