Friday, January 9, 2009

First Blog Post EVER!

I am an infamous blog-stalker, with many well-known blogs kept close under my watchful eye. Never before now did I see the need to create my own blog. I still don't quite understand the purpose of putting my ramblings online, but we'll see how this goes. I feel like this blog is more for my sanity than for the reading pleasure of any of my friends. I don't have too much to say anyway, and what I do say can be disregarded or misconstrued at your leisure. I do think, however, that my blog will be a place for me to maintain my sanity as I struggle and succeed at finding my place in this wonderful world. I'm excited to see where my words can take both myself and all those who take the time to read them.
Here is my "Welcome to my Blog" Snapshot.

No comments: