Friday, March 30, 2012

a few good things



Today:
  • I spent at least an hour of my work day blog stalking Josh and Naomi Davis and their fabulous NYC life – before they moved to DC. I want to be as well-to-do as they seem to be. I also want a husband as attractive as Josh.
  • I applied for another three jobs. Sometimes it becomes tedious, but I just keep hoping that one of these leads will be my ticket out of here.
  • I went for a jaunty run and worked out my arms. I'll be sore tomorrow. I love it, though.
  • I packed up a lot of the unused stuff in my closet and loaded up my car for the trip home this weekend. I'm planning to do some preliminary NYC packing to see if my eyes are bigger than my suitcase.
  • I baked two dozen chocolate chip cookies (and ate four of them), negating all that hard work I put into running.
  • I got nervous for my job interview tomorrow, pushed those feelings away, and then had them rush back again. This is a really big deal for me, and I'm just so grateful for the littlest glimmer of hope that my dreams are about to come true.

No comments: